Authored by Craig Galati, book demonstrates how companies can rise above constraints of today’s tough economy
LAS VEGAS – Local architecture firm Lucchesi Galati isn’t known for doing business as usual. In fact, it’s found much success through innovation and taking a unique client-focused approach in an industry that’s been around for a long time.
At the helm of Lucchesi Galati is Craig Galati, a partner with the firm. To share his secrets with others, Galati has just released a new book, “Business From the Heart,” where he reveals the insights that have made this success possible.
Focusing on eight critical areas of management, Galati unveils a dynamic new approach in “Business From the Heart” that emphasizes high-touch over high-tech. Sharing hard-won personal insights learned over the past three years, he demonstrates how organizations can rise above the constraints of today’s challenging economy through:
- Communications: How to approach social media. Building a brand. Building relationships. Taking risks. Being true to who you are.
- Culture: If you do not manage culture, it will manage you. How to get your culture in alignment with your values and goals. Creating a market-focused culture. Hiring people who fit your culture. HHHH
- Expectations: Creating expectations (for employees and customers). Fulfilling expectations. Fostering innovation.
- Integrity: Keeping the hard promises. What stress tells you about yourself. Authentic networking.
- Passion: Focusing on what you love. Maintaining an attitude of gratitude. Earning commitment from others and fueling them with passion.
- Relationships: Finding courage. Caring about people. Becoming a trusted advisor.
- Responsibility: Becoming purposeful. Becoming a planner and an organizer. Becoming driven. Avoiding busywork. Taking risks.
- Vision: Trusting your gut. Building a culture of faith. Balancing faith with reality. Staying positive. Focusing on value. Planning the company of tomorrow.
“Business from the Heart” is Galati’s third book. Published by BNi Building News, “Business From the Heart” retails for $24.95. Review copies will be available to all members of the media by mid-June. To receive a review copy, call or email Brian Rouff at 702-837-8996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on the book, visit BNI’s website.